Kit, Chloe & Louise
Pattern includes detailed instructions for creating three variations of a 16" cloth doll with different yarn wig hairstyles. Kit's hair is up in buns, Louise's in braids and Chloe's is curled and worn in a bob. Doll clothes patterns include a playsuit, blouse & wide leg pants, peasant blouse & pinafore and Basics top & bottoms that make great cozies or pjs. Everything your child needs for dress up doll magic. Full-size pattern pieces. 32 pages.
Materials Needed for the doll:
- 1/3 yd of cotton or linen for doll body (specifically I like to use Sew Classics Linen Like Hopsack from Joann Fabrics)
- bits of wool felt for eyes
- embroidery floss for facial features
- polyfil or wool stuffing
- 1 skein worsted weight yarn for hair. (note: for Chloe’s curls to set will need wool or natural fiber yarn)
- thread in color matching hair
PDF PatternThis is a downloadable PDF Pattern. Upon purchase you’ll receive an email with a link to download.